Mastering processor the unit no serious mastering engineer can do without, Softube “Weiss DS1-MK3” is 43% OFF.
The actual machine is a high-end machine with a mastering processor that costs more than $ 9,600, and is a plug-in that completely ported the algorithm of the actual machine.
It has been a hot topic since its release, and some people say that it makes exactly the same sound, so it has a good reputation. The “Weiss DS1-MK3” is bundled with the three models described below and can be used individually.
- Weiss Compressor/Limiter
- Weiss Deess
- Weiss MM-1
This digital compressor/limiter/de-esser performs tasks no analogue unit ever could, across a wider range of settings.
- Officially licensed and endorsed by Daniel Weiss himself.
- Not an emulation, but a line-by-line code port of the original digital hardware.
- Exactly the same processor as the $10,000 original, at a fraction of the cost.
- Three processors in one; de-ess, compress, and limit, with the industry-standard tool.
- Processes at resolutions of up to 32 bit/192 kHz for exceptional sound quality.
- Advanced metering – waveform view.
- Featuring all-new presets from Bob Katz.
- Truly versatile de-essing. Choose your own filters, adjust frequency, and tailor the process to your needs working in stereo or mid-sides.
- Digital compressor can operate at speeds no analogue unit ever could and offers you total control.
- Two brand-new limiter algorithms included, as well as the Weiss original.
- Run multiple instances of this legendary unit on the same mix at no extra cost.
- Nothing sounds as clean, as transparent, as good. That’s why the hardware is in every major mastering studio in the world.
Regular price $603.9 on sale for only $339.9.
There are many other great products available. Please check them out.