Mid-side processor creating a mix that sounds natural in all environments, Boz Digital Labs “Mongoose” is 61% OFF.
Mongoose is a mid-side processor that sums all frequencies below a selectable crossover to mono, creating a mix that sounds natural in all environments.
Panning is one of the most powerful tools as mixing engineers, but due to the fact that mixes need to be created for multiple environments (headphones, speakers, etc), producers are bound by how they can pan instruments whilst still sounding natural on all of these playback systems.
Mongoose fixes this problem by summing low frequencies to mono so that no matter how far you pan your instruments, they will sound equally natural on both headphones and speakers.
- Sums low-frequencies to mono with adjustable crossover
- Very low CPU impact
- Focus and tighten low-end while ensuring mix translation
- Create contrast with high-frequency widening
- Sculpt the width and depth of a mix
- No phase issues when summing to mono
Regular price $53.9 on sale for only $20.9.