Developed in collaboration with legendary producer, engineer and musician, Tony Visconti, Eventide “Tverb” is 72% OFF.
- 2 Moveable microphones to adjust reverb size and tone
- Adjustable polar patterns for microphone 1 to adjust the amount of ambient room tone
- Custom Eventide reverb algorithm with EQ, diffusion, and decay control
- Compressor module on microphone 1, just as Visconti had in the original session
- 2 Linkable post-reverb gate modules with control of when the gates close, the speed at which they close and the length of time they are forced to stay open
- Console (inspired by the one used in the session and with Visconti’s “grease pencil” labelling) provides post-reverb channel processing for each individual mic and the master
- Room mixer module alters the sound of the room itself with control over decay, diffusion and frequency attenuation
- Signal inversion buttons to remove (or create) phase cancellation
- Mix Lock allows for scrolling through presets or settings while keeping the wet/dry mix constant
A room-simulation reverb plug-in that fully restores the soundmaking of David Bowie’s “Heroes” album, produced by Tony Visconti.
Regular price $273.9 on sale for only $75.9.