Slice and dice your samples, tracks, and mixes, iZotope “Stutter Edit 2” is 93% OFF.
From the mind of BT and in collaboration with iZotope, Stutter Edit 2 lets you create the famous “stutter” editing effect with one button to slice and dice your samples, tracks, and mixes.
Create exciting movement with the new Curve Editor and control any effect in tempo.
Dive deeper with new banks full of pre-made presets soaring gestures, glitched-out breakdowns, and beyond.
Elevate your productions and get a bottomless well of inspiration in a single plug-in with Stutter Edit 2.
- Create instant rhythmic patterns out of any sound. Trap your hi-hat. Make your vocals skip and jump. Turn percussion into pitch. Make an instant dubstep breakdown.
- An easier setup with AUTO mode lets you audition sounds in your mix hassle-free with one button. Or hook up a MIDI controller with step-by-step in-app help that detects what DAW you’re in.
- Curve Editor affects any setting in Stutter Edit 2, letting you make sweeping filters, pumping reverbs, and blends of lo-fi energy. Drill into any setting to edit the curve in detail, or choose from 12 premade curves for instant inspiration.
- Effects modules: get the creative juices flowing with deeper controls and more options for motion and chaos. Stutter Edit 2 adds new Comb and Chorus modules, along with a full-featured Reverb and two-band Distort module.
- Banks and gestures designed by BT deliver a wealth of effects, ideas, and sounds. Saved banks auto-map to your MIDI key keyboard, giving you dozens of gestures at your fingertips.
- UI experience offers a logical workflow, with a new dedicated output section, easier Stutter controls, and a flexible system for saving banks and gestures.
Regular price $218.9 on sale for only $13.2.