Draws on a classic, large-format console bus compressor from the 1980s, Softube “Bus Processor” is 40% OFF.
A Glue Compressor To Keep It All Together
The design of the Bus Processor compressor section draws on a classic, large-format console bus compressor from the 1980s.
A unit that is still at the top of the industry to this day. This section gives you total control of super clean or musically-colored sound and gain reduction behavior.
With it, you can go from ultra-transparent to smooth, luxe, rich sound that flawlessly fits your source.
Control the behavior of the gain reduction with the sidechain section, and you can glue things together with sustained clarity.
More Than Expected
The compressor may be the hero, but Bus Processor is greater than the sum of its parts.
Saturation that includes an emphasis filter and can be set pre- or post-compression.
An advanced sidechain section for both the compression and saturation circuits.
Spatialization with an air filter, stereo widening, a mono bass filter, and more take you beyond compression to full bus processing.
For any bus. From routing folders and stem buses to the mix bus.
With Bus Processor, you can skip piling on the plug-ins in favor of a sleek solution for smooth-sounding bus processing.
- A modern bus compressor and saturator that glues your mix together
- Takes sounds from clean to colorful without the loss of clarity
- Provides finish and polish even with conservative settings
- For use on all bus processing—from stem buses to the mix bus
- Featuring compression, saturation, sidechain, spatialization with an air filter, stereo widening, a mono bass filter, and more
- Total control of complex processes and advanced features with an intuitive, easy-to-use layout
- In Console 1, use the compressor in the compressor section and the saturator in the output drive section
Regular price $163.9 on sale for only $97.9.