A homemade single-stringed fretted instrument made from a wood stick, string tuner, and tin can, Soundiron “Canjo” is 25% OFF.
Canjo is a homemade single-stringed fretted instrument made from a wood stick, string tuner, and tin can.
The can resonates with a twangy and metallic tone and sounds like a cross between a banjo and mountain dulcimer.
It is typically held like a guitar, but can also be played on a table or lap.
The Canjo is fretted diatonically with a 12 note range, making it perfect for pluckin’ folk melodies on the back porch or around a campfire.
In true Soundiron fashion, they tinkered to stretch Canjo’s sonic abilities to its limits, capturing fully playable picked plucks, smooth plucks, harsh plucks, slides, bowed sustains, staccatos, and spiccatos.
After that, they created a wide selection of ambient soundscapes, pads, and drones from the source content to make the library even more versatile.
This Canjo is equally comfortable playing traditional Americana or masquerading as a convincing brittle viola, cheap slide guitar, or melancholy erhu.
- One master NKI instrument bank in open Kontakt format
- Canjo plucks, slides, bowed sustains and staccatos
- 20 Ambience patches created from the source content
- 24 bit / 48 kHz uncompressed PCM WAV samples
- 22 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets
- 859 Stereo WAV files
- 801 MB installed
- Flexible and intuitive multi-layer user interface controls, with LFO, filter, glide, and arpeggiator
- Full FX rack with convolution reverb with custom rooms, halls, chambers & FX environments
Kontakt Full Version 5.5 or later required.
Regular price $29 on sale for only $22.