Captures that signature nostalgic sound of a vintage 80’s synth, Soundiron “Cruiser” is 24% OFF.
Soundiron’s Cruiser captures that signature nostalgic sound of a vintage 80’s synth, perfect for vaporwave, chillwave, nu-disco, new retro wave and all of the raddest Saturday morning cartoon theme songs ever written.
This classic 49-key subtractive synthesizer was built by the Italian electronics company Siel way back in 1981.
Sold to the European markets as the Siel Cruise, this little slice of the ‘80s made it stateside as a rebranded Sequential Fugue.
The Siel Cruise actually contains two different synthesizers: a monophonic and a polyphonic synth, each with their own presets and options.
We’ve captured the neon-infused retro-futuristic feel by recording 16 different preset banks with infinite sustains and tight staccatos.
But that’s not all! In order to make Michael Knight proud, we’ve also created 20 awesome sound designed custom synth and FX presets that accentuate the versatility of this library, from leads to pads and rhythmic presets.
With the Soundiron Cruiser, you can double guitar leads to beef them up or put this wonderful synth at the forefront of the next big synthwave track.
- 1 Main Instrument Preset with advanced performance controls, vibrato, glide speed, LFO, Filter, Arp and full FX rack.
- 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets.
- Sustains, Staccatos, Chord Sustains, Chord Staccatos and Acoustic effects samples.
- Glide control for legato speed.
- Standard monophonic functionality or polyphonic when Glide is set to 0.
- Octave feature which gradually adds a lower and higher octave.
- Convolution Reverb with 119 different cathedrals, churches, chambers, rooms, halls and special effect impulses.
- A full multi-effects rack, with EQ, filter, phaser, flanger, delay, distortion, amp & speaker simulation and more.
The Full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.5.2 or above is required to run this software.
Regular price $29 on sale for only $22.