Real-time structural audio morphing, Zynaptiq “MORPH 2” is 50% OFF.
MORPH 2 is a real-time plug-in for structural audio morphing, the sonic equivalent of one object slowly changing its shape to become a different object – for example, one face becoming another.
Super-charged with a selection of 5 different morphing algorithms, a stunningly clean formant shifter as well as a lush reverb that seems to extend sounds much like some highly revered vintage hardware boxes, MORPH 2 opens up a whole new universe of sounds to explore.
Create seamless morphing transitions, new hybrid sounds that combine aspects of existing ones, physically impossible instruments, the furthest-out creature and robot voices, talkbox-esque effects and other outrageously unique new sounds.
Whether you’re a sound designer for film or games looking for that signature sound, or a music producer or remix artist wanting to create new content from existing recordings…look no further, MORPH is for you!
- 5 Unique feature-aware structural audio morphing algorithms.
- Morphs between two input channels or input and side-chain.
- Dual morphing circuits with crossfade option.
- High-quality formant shifter.
- Uses cutting edge signal transform technology for superb fidelity and intelligibility.
- Both inputs can be mixed into the output or switched to solo.
- Built-In Hall Reverb.
- Fully real-time for immediate results.
- MORPH 2 X/Y Morphing Control
Regular price $196.9 on sale for only $97.9.