With sequencer and synth effects, Rob Papen “Rhythm Guitar – RG” is 75% OFF.
For a limited time, receive PRISMA (instrument layering plugin) and RP-AMOD (multi-effect) plugins FREE!
Electric & acoustic guitar grooves with sequencer and synth effects.
By using the RG on board sequencer it is possible to create classic Rhythm Guitar grooves, but beyond that you can use the synthesizer features and effects to make fresh new edgy guitar grooves.
To play the grooves RG is using a keyboard layout of major chords and minor chords, each with two sequence patterns (A or B) option.
It is only a matter of hitting a single note in the major keyboard range or minor keyboard range and the groove plays.
The sound sets are clean sampled guitars, which gives you great freedom and flexibility when using the synthesizer features and effects of RG.
The synthesizer parts of RG include a classic analog modeled synthesizer filter, LFO, envelopes and modulation section.
The effect section can be built up by using up to 3 effects at a time. Included are MIDI time-based delays, chorus and also speaker simulators, phaser, flanger and many more.
Guitar Types Included:
- The classic Fender Stratocaster ? electric guitar (major and minor7 chords)
- A 8th note groove type Steel String acoustic guitar (major and minor chords)
- A 16th note groove type Steel String acoustic guitar (major and minor chords)
- A Power Chord groove type Distorted guitar ( 5ths chords / absense of 3rd)
- Muted Low and Muted High groove type guitar (single notes / no chords)
Regular price $86.9 on sale for only $20.9.