A collection of great EQs that gives you an astonishing degree of control, McDSP “FilterBank Native v7” is 72% OFF.
The EQ revue rolls into your computer-based recording system with McDSP’s FilterBank, a collection of great EQs that gives you an astonishing degree of control.
FilterBank can emulate any EQ – tube driven or solid state, vintage or modern, fat or thin.
You can adjust all the filter design and critical equalizer parameters, or design your own distinct custom EQ.
FilterBank’s trio of plug-ins include the E6060 console-style parametric model, the F202 steep highpass and lowpass model, and the P606 parametric EQ with variable Q modes.
- Optimization for Apple Silicon and Latest Intel Processors
- Two activations per license / subscription
- High definition updated user interfaces
- New presets
- Zero Latency Algorithms
- Double Precision Processing
- High and low shelving EQ with independent control of frequency, gain, peak, slope, and dip
- Parametric EQ with 20Hz-21kHz frequency control range, up to 5-octave-wide parametric bell, +/-12dB gain, and Constant-Q technology
- Lowpass and highpass filters with adjustable slope and resonant peak greater than 24 dB
- Bandpass and Band reject filters
- Q range: 0.2 – 12.0
- Analog Saturation Modeling provided in each EQ/filter band to prevent digital clipping
- Up to 48 EQ/filter bands per MIX dsp
Regular price $196.9 on sale for only $53.9.