Based on dry and hall recordings of spent brass field artillery shell casings from the WWI and WWII eras, Soundiron “Tuned Artillery” is 26% OFF.
Tuned Artillery is a unique tuned & untuned metallic percussion library based on dry and hall recordings of spent brass field artillery shell casings from the WWI and WWII eras, plus a few odd extra elements in the same vein – an Eastern Bloc infantry combat helmet and a couple of decommissioned modern hand grenades.
Artillery shells and military helmets actually have a long history in modern classical music in the hands of pioneers like Harry Partch throughout the mid and late 20th century.
They’re not at all uncommon to find in avant-garde classical and experimental music today, used both as untuned anvil-like striking instruments and pitched over a tuned key range.
In both cases, the high-quality precision cast and machined brass shell casings produce deeply resonant and harmonically rich qualities when struck on the sides, edges and base with mallets, hammers, sticks, brushes or bare hands.
- Three master NKI instrument banks in open Kontakt format
- Helmet and Grenade pings, dings, brushes, scrapes, bounces, clunks, shakes, SFX in 4 mic positions
- 64 Ambience patches created from the source content
- 24 bit / 48 kHz uncompressed PCM wav samples
- 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets
- 3,060 stereo samples
- 3.37 GB installed
- Flexible and intuitive multi-layer user interface controls, with LFO, filter, glide, and arpeggiator
- Full FX rack with convolution reverb with custom rooms, halls, chambers & FX environments
The full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.5 or above is required to run this software.
Regular price $53.9 on sale for only $39.6.