Cherry Audio’s “DCO-106” plug-in, which accurately models the Roland Juno-106, is now available. It’s 35% off at the intro price.
DCO-106 lovingly recreates the unique sonic footprint of one of the most iconic 80’s polysynths in exhaustive detail, while adding modern features for massively expanded creativity.
The DCO-106 is both easy to understand and powerful to explore, creating a massive array of sonic landscapes, cutting lead sounds, warm and hazy pads, punchy synthetic electro drums, and far more.
- Every aspect precisely modeled in exact detail.
- 330+ presets, including original 106 Factory Presets.
- Up to 16-voice polyphony.
- Rich stereo chorus.
- Three lush reverb modes, gorgeous new proprietary reverb algorithm.
- Full-featured delay section with tempo sync.
- Multiple voice assign modes.
- Single-key chord memory mode.
- Expanded LFO section with six waveforms and tempo sync.
- Unison detune for massive lead and bass sounds.
- MPE support.
- Full MIDI control.
- Full DAW automation for all controls.
- Fully compatible with original 106 SysEx commands.
On sale for the intro price is $25(regular $39).