With highly adjustable space sculpting function, Sonnox “Oxford Dynamic EQ” is 74% OFF.
Then the Oxford Dynamic EQ is the tool you need, providing just the required amount of processing when you need it and takes little time to set up.
5 bands of the ultra-musical Type-3 EQ curve can be overlapped to bring unparalleled control and characteristic Sonnox transparency to your single sources, instrument groups and 2-bus alike.
The Dynamic EQ introduces unique features such as the option to engage the effect by onset (transient) detection – very useful when working with drums and percussion.
Additionally, mid-side processing can be used to enhance a vocal without affecting side-channel balance or to open up a mix by focusing low-end energy in the centre.
This highly-tweakable space-carving capabilities of the Dynamic EQ will be a welcome addition to your mixing arsenal.
- 5 bands of the Oxford Type-3 EQ curve which offer proportional-Q, often considered the most musical EQ curve-type
- All bands can overlap fluidly without the static phase distortion or low-frequency artefacts associated with multiband compressors
- Each band can process and/or detect from mono, stereo, mid or side channels
- Flexible per-band internal/external side chain controls
- A clear and informative GUI simplifies the often-complex workflows associated with multiband dynamic plug-ins
- Flexible upwards/downwards compression and upwards/downwards expansion
- Engage the effect either by setting a level threshold or by using the unique onset detection feature for very precise transient processing
Regular price $297 on sale for only $75.9.