Sampled a prestigious 18th Century Italian Bizzi Harpsichord belonging to Claudia Ferrero, Soundiron “Harpsichord” is released.
Intro price 28% OFF.
Soundiron sampled a prestigious 18th Century Italian Bizzi Harpsichord belonging to Claudia Ferrero, an acclaimed teacher and renaissance performer in Europe.
The instrument has been carefully recorded in order to preserve the unique sound characteristics of both of the instrument and the room.
The warm studio is based in the beautiful countryside of San Raffaele Cimena, Italy.
Soundiron have faithfully sampled every interesting sound they could get out of this instrument, with two stereo mic positions: Bridge and Soundboard. They captured the piano and forte registers, glisses, slides, percussive impacts, plucks, scrapes and taps.
They’ve also included a wide selection of custom FX presets and plenty of the signature sound-designed ambient content, crafted from the raw acoustic source to give you complete creative freedom.
- Piano & Forte registers, Glisses, Percussion, SFX in two mic positions: Bridge, Soundboard
- 20 ambient pads and evolving drones created from the source content
- 22 Powerful Kontakt .nki instrument presets
- 24 bit / 48 kHz uncompressed PCM wav samples
- 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets
- 3,448 stereo samples
- 5.37 GB Installed
- Flexible and intuitive multi-layer user interface controls, with LFO, filter, glide, and arpeggiator
- Full FX rack with convolution reverb with custom rooms, halls, chambers & FX environments
The FULL Version of Kontakt 6.2.2+ is required in order to use this instrument.
Regular price $75.9 on sale for only $53.9.