Emulating Oberheim 8 Voice, Cherry Audio “Eight Voice” is 40% OFF.
Cherry Audio’s most ambitious instrument to date, Cherry Audio’s Eight Voice polyphonic synthesizer meticulously emulates the immense sound of the Oberheim Eight Voice, one of the world’s rarest and most desirable vintage instruments.
- Eight fully independent dual-oscillator voice modules.
- Oberheim multi-mode filter emulation by award-winning synth designer Mark Barton (MRB).
- Over 330 presets.
- Massively configurable mono and poly keyboard assignment modes.
- Independent key range settings for endless layering and zoning options.
- Super flexible Voice Linking for powerful voice control grouping.
- Focus buttons for instant enlargement of all areas of the user interface.
- Two separate poly assign buses for stacked poly patch creation.
- Additional LFO with six waveforms and tempo sync.
- Eight-Step Mini Sequencer with 1/2-step quantizer and tempo sync.
- Studio-quality reverb and mod delay with tempo sync.
- Full MIDI control and DAW automation for all controls.
- Eight Voice Synthesizer is available in AU, VST, VST3, AAX, and Standalone formats.
Regular price $53.9 on sale for only $31.9.
There are many other great products available. Please check them out.